Translation and writing skills
The arts of writing and languages have long been a passion and their practice has become part of my daily routine. I have constantly worked to gain a deeper knowledge in these fields, whether it is with my latest studies of Translation, Public Writing and Web Writing, or with my experience in France and abroad, as my administrative and marketing jobs have always required to efficiently write all kind of documents in French and/or in English.
- Diploma in Translation, translation, distinction “Merit” – Areas of specialization: Business and Social Science – City University London & Institute of Linguists Educational Trust
- Web Writing – Vocational trainings in web writing – CCI de Lyon and « Jemeforme.com » (online training center)
- Public Writing – CNED (E-learning National Center)
An international experience
Since I was young, I have been interested in literature and writing and have been showing a real curiosity for the outside world. I have always wanted to discover new places and so, once done with my studies of Foreign Languages Applied to International Business (University of Savoie) and of Tourism (CNED), I moved to the United-States of America. I have lived there for about four years and was working in the field of luxury hospitality. My next international destination was New Zealand, an enchanting country where I had an administrative position in human resources, still in luxury hospitality. I finally came back home in 2007 but deeply felt the need to stay in an English speaking environment. I therefore joined an American corporation in Switzerland, where I was interacting daily with people from different nationalities.
- Executive Assistant, The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland
- Marketing Functional Expert, Procter & Gamble, Switzerland
- Executive Assistant, Grand Mercure St Moritz (Accor), New Zealand
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, Rock Resorts, USA
- Personal Assistant for a family of attorneys, USA
I then decided to seize an opportunity to start a new challenge and set up my own freelance activity, and I have been enjoying every moment of my life as a translator. Over the last few years, I have had the chance to work on very interesting projects, for renowned brands/companies. I aim to continue developping my skills, provide high quality translations and combine passion and work for as long as possible!