SJ Scribe commits to:
- Provide an acurate translation of your corporate documents – internal & external communication, e-learning, training guides, documents to/from your head office or partners, SDGs, reports, newsletters, etc.
- Adapt your web content for the French and Swiss markets and your target customers
- Respect your company or brand’s culture and language of
- Provide consistent, flowing and efficient translations
When given a choice of languages, 9 out of 10 Internet users would visit a site in their own language–European Commission
Companies could be losing out on $30 trillion worth of sales, simply by failing to localise their website content–CSA Research
Working process to ensure high-quality translations:
- I will take the time to familiarize myself with your language and culture prior to working on your document. Therefore, I will ask you to send me any relevant material you may have (website, brief, glossary, etc.). This will help ensure consistency with your existing content.
- I would like you to communicate your preferences related to the material that needs to be translated: terms to be kept in English, meaning of acronyms and how to handle them, formats specific to your communication, etc. This will enable me to meet your expectations right from the first draft!
- I need to know who the content is addressed to: target market, audience (employees, stakeholders, etc). This will help me to best adapt the content to your readers.
- I will also ask that a contact person is available to answer questions that might arise during the translation process. For example, it can happen when a segment of the document is ambiguous, if there is a typo or if a punctuation sign is missing. I prefer to collaborate and clarify all questions with you to best translate your message.
- Once done with the translation, I will proofread the document several times with the help of different tools such as Antidote 9 and Grammarly. Based on the type of content, and with your authorization, I may ask a professional proofreader to review the translation.
Translation services provided
Service available for all kind of business documents, print and web. I mainly work in the fields of business, marketing and tourism.
I do not only translate your website, blog or webpage, I also adapt them for the French or Swiss markets, which I know well, as required.
Relates to the translation of technical documents, expert reports, product datasheets, e.g. in the field of marketing.
SJ Scribe leverages her language and writing skills, as well as her international experience to efficiently translate your business documents.
Fields of expertise: business, marketing, sustainable development
- 15 years of international experience in 4 countries: France, USA, New Zealand and Switzerland
- Level 7 (Master) translation diploma specialized in business and social science: Diploma in Translation – Institute of Linguists Educational Trust