Short text translated from English into French for FREE
I guess this is your lucky day!
I have recently decided to invest in a CAT tool for productivity boost and installed MemoQ last week. I am therefore looking for 5 documents to translate for training purposes. A great way for me to master my new working tool and for you to impress your French speaking customers, your business partners or to boost your sales… in a few words, a perfect WinWin situation!
Free translation offer: what are the conditions?
- The document to be translated should ideally be in a Word format
- The text should be no longer than 500 words
- The text should relate to business, international relations, social science or marketing – It can be an article, a webpage, a report sample, etc.
- I require your authorization to post the translated document on my blog (with a link to your page if applicable) or to use it for reference purposes
- Valid until October 31, 2016 – Does not apply to translation agencies
If interested, you can contact me by email at email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to share with however in your network might be in need of translation services!